We are thrilled to congratulate the Pillar Properties team members who have been named finalists in the Emerald Awards. This annual awards presentation, sponsored by the Washington Multifamily Housing Association (WMFHA), honors the top performers in the apartment industry in the Pacific Northwest.
It is a testament to our Quietly Awesome team that we have six people who are finalists this year! A big congratulations to the following:
From Stadium Place:
- Tyler Patton, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (301+ Units)
- Nicole Kellogg, Assistant Manager of the Year
- Lauren Reel, Leasing Consultant of the Year
- Megan Vallor, Community Manager of the Year
From The Corydon:
- Richard Hughes, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (1-150 Units)
From The 101:
- Sam Hale, Maintenance Rookie of the Year
The Emerald Awards also recognize individual properties and we are pleased that The Lyric is a finalist for Community of the Year
and Stadium Place is a finalist for New Development of the Year.
Please join us in congratulating our finalists and wish them luck when the winners are announced at the big awards presentation on February 12th.